https://tabligh.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/writing-1149962_1280.jpg 854 1280 Usman Choudhary https://tablighusa.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/thumbnail-300x98.png Usman Choudhary2020-04-22 03:37:592020-04-22 03:40:19Letter to the Editor Best Practices
Letter to the Editor Best Practices
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Please note that individuals may add their personal touches by tweaking the wording etc. If you have anything to add please run it by the National Team, JazakAllah.
WHAT & HOW –
- Letters to the Editor should be 200-250 words, timely, catchy, & concise.
- Title must stand out & relate to readers.
- Make letters personal and relatable. Tie in our Jama’at viewpoints as personal viewpoints.
- Start with a personal, interesting/provocative sentence, make the main point then flesh it out.
- Engage readers by asking questions and answering them as well.
- Close by restating your main point and how it can affect the readers.
- Add an invitation to a local event or to visit a website or to contact you for dialogue.
- Keep the reader wanting to learn more.
- Ask Newspapers to include your contact information and say that readers can contact you.
- You can send the same article to multiple Newspapers as long as some particular newspaper does not require uniqueness.
- Use us to review/edit/approve your pieces which also can increase your chances for publication but is primarily to ensure nothing inaccurate is published.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.