https://tabligh.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/writing-1149962_1280.jpg 854 1280 Usman Choudhary https://tablighusa.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/thumbnail-300x98.png Usman Choudhary2020-04-22 03:45:332020-04-23 02:56:07General Guidelines for Social Media
General Guidelines for Social Media
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
General Guidelines for Social Media:
Here are a few simple guidelines that we can emphasize during Covid-19. Times like these may bring panic and uncertainty, but a few simple ways we can help calm ourselves and bring a little bit of order in this chaos is by:
- Following the footsteps of the prophet SAW in these unprecedented times, simple teachings such as cleanliness and proper grooming is not only essential amidst a pandemic, but should be emphasized during this time to ensure the safety of you and your loved ones, but those you come in contact with when going out for essential duties.
- Checking up on your neighbors and being a helping hand for those who might need more help than you. The Holy Prophet SAW states, “ He is not a true believer who eats his fill while his neighbor is hungry.”
- Following up on the instructions of that authority. In this case we are to take our necessary precautions, going out only for essential duties, avoiding travel, etc.
- Building a stronger connection with God Almighty and putting more emphasis on our prayers
- Being positive! Despite being in the middle of a worldwide pandemic, there are many blessings we can still count and opportunities that we are given that we might not have gotten the chance to do amidst a busy schedule.
- We are able to spend more time with our loved ones.
- Having extra time to finish unfinished projects
- opportunity of giving back to the community by donating essential during this time.
- Self reflection! Certain essentials that you can get easily (Toilet paper, Milk, bread, eggs, etc), have become harder access. Having To think twice before you leave your home
- Opportunity to sacrifice and be selfless despite the uncertainty
- Being thankful to God Almighty for the things you do have and the safety, health, or accessibility you might have that others in this time might not have.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!